The Studance Lab is excited to share all of the new additions to the studio for the upcoming dance season. We know you are going to be just as excited as we are and will look forward to seeing these improvements implemented for the 2020-2021 Dance Season!
- Year Round Dance Program Starting for the 2020-2021 Dance Season! We are moving to a 12 month, year round dance training program starting this upcoming season. This means that our 2020-2021 Season will start on Monday, July 13, 2020 and run through June 26, 2021! Be sure to mark your calendars that dance classes will start on July 13th this season. We know this program and start date is different and you may have questions. We are here to help you transition into the year-round dance program. We understand this is a big change in our program and will take time to get used to having dance year-round. Any dance classes missed due to vacations or other reasons during the months of July and August can be banked and used at any time from August to September. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.
- Continuous Enrollment. No need to reenroll year after year. We are assuming that you are continuing to dance at The Studance Lab until you tell us otherwise. You will be enrolled in the previous season’s classes on July 1st unless you’ve made changes at a Re-Enrollment Connection Meeting. On July 1st, you will be auto billed the monthly membership fee + first month’s tuition. If you need to make changes to your schedule or opt out of dance classes you need to do so and schedule a connection meeting. That is it! Super simple!
- Re-Enrollment Connection Meeting. As we get ready to launch our 2020-2021 Season, we want to make sure that we work together to create the best plan for all of our dancers and ensure that they are enrolling in the right program with their dance goals in mind. There have been a few schedule changes, membership changes and age changes. We want to meet with you all individually to get your dancer on the right track. Let’s set up a quick meeting to discuss their goals and set them on a path for success in dance! Select a time in the link below that works best for you both:
- Membership. There are three membership tiers that come with their own perks. As a thank you for your continued support and enrollment we are upgrading all our current families to the Performance Membership at no additional cost! Dancer’s must be re-enrolled for next season by July 1st in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Dress Code. We are implementing a new dress code this year. A core value at the studance Lab is to LOOK THE PART. We want our dancers to come to class looking like confident dancers. Therefore, our new dress code will help setup our dancers for success.
As you can see we have a lot to look forward to in the 2020-2021 Dance Season and we cannot wait to share the passion for dance with you! If you have any questions regarding any of the additions and improvements for next season, you can contact The Studance Lab directly at email@example.com or by phone at 623-932-1505.