7 ways to wow your audience!
Do you want to wow your audience and make a lasting impression? If so, then it’s essential that you know how to work the stage. Whether you’re performing at a competition, studio recital, special showcase, etc. With the right attitude, practice, and the proper skills and tricks in place, you can easily kill it on stage! Here are seven ways to do just that:
- Start strong – make sure your opening moment grabs the audience’s attention. Start with a posture that invites the audience in.
- Dance with confidence – practice your Dance without a mirror and make sure you’re comfortable with the material.
- Use body language – maintain good posture and make sure to keep eye contact with your audience as you dance.
- Don’t forget the details – don’t forget to add details like facial expressions and hand gestures to your performance.
- Tell a story – use storytelling to engage your audience and make them feel connected to you.
- Show emotion – let your emotions show and use them as a tool to connect to your audience.
- Have fun – remember to have fun and it will show in your performance! Let go of any worries or insecurities and just enjoy it.
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to make an unforgettable impression on the stage! Good luck!
The key to success is practice, practice, practice.
So go out there and have fun – you dancing queen!